Many families faced with crisis, grief and loss and/or lack of effective communication, seek out the support of a therapist. I work to help members of the family heal from the emotional scars of abuse, trauma and misunderstanding and create an emotionally safe environment that encourages growth and relationship development. I enjoy working with families who:
- are working to reconnect after a period of separation
- are impacted by the mental health challenges of a member of the family
- struggle with effective communication
- are seeking peace and understanding within the family system
- are working to overcome the impact of generations of negative decisions
- are looking to develop new strategies to support each other through difficult times
- are coping with a life transition
For more information, please call or send a message requesting a consultation.
As a member of the SonderMind community, I have the distinct privilege of being surrounded by many talented therapists. If you are not sure if I am the right fit for your families needs, please do not hesitate to give me a call and I will be happy to provide you with support in finding a counselor who can help your family.
If you have questions about SonderMind, please visit www.sondermind.com